Remember the turtle won!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a 30something year old gal who wants to run a race with out her thighs rubbing together...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Groovy Tuesday! SV dudes!

That picture is the story of my life it seems. I lose a bunch and then gain it all back. I'm hoping this time I'm headed down a one-way street. I seem to be going the right direction so far. Today's WI result:

185.6

I was so excited to hit my 5 pounds (5.4 to be exact) in three weeks.

I am hoping to start incorporating exercise back into my weight loss regimine, so I'm trying to decide on what gym to join. Mr. Whoa is joining a 24/hr gym just down the road from Casa de Whoa, but my friend sent an email about a new gym that has classes and she said it's almost spa like! I have a love/hate relationship with classes. I think I'm going to tour both of them and make my decision.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment: