Remember the turtle won!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a 30something year old gal who wants to run a race with out her thighs rubbing together...

Friday, June 4, 2010

Another pound (well almost) bites the dust....

Today is WI day! I'd much rather it be Rex Manning Day, but what can you do? I hopped on the scale this morning hoping for a decent scale victory, and I lost .8. Yes I know a loss is a loss, so I'll take it. I've been working out more and eating better so it is a tad frustrating. I DO think everyone should read this article:

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/articles/scale_lies.htm

I had some good work outs this week, but I did consume two cheesy chicken cups last night about 8:30. I hate that Mr. Whoa works till 8 every night because I like eating dinner with him, but I may have to start eating before he gets home.

I'm bartending this weekend and my goal is not to consume my weight in wings or eat a tenderloin. We have a simple house salad on the menu, which is actually pretty tasty. No crutons, no dressing on the side.

Sunday I have a four mile run to do, hopefully I can do it. Building endurance is a bitch, especially when the weather isn't always in our favor. Sunday I'll cruise the ads and menu plan for next week. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment